• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looking for a HVAC Control Panel

One Owner 1982

I’m looking for an HVAC control panel for a 1982 GL. See picture attached. If anyone has one please let me know.

Attachments

• E0CEAE44-AD5E-4718-93C2-B1BEF82F3C2D.png
    E0CEAE44-AD5E-4718-93C2-B1BEF82F3C2D.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 5

broncojunkie

I may have a spare soon but it's got some of the finish worn off the front. If yours is broken but face looks ok, you might be able to put them together. I can't recall if they come apart like that or not.

One Owner 1982

Well mine doesn’t have the rear defrost switch and the area on your that’s worn is broken on mine. I appreciate the offer but I can’t use this one. Are you getting a new one to replace this one with? I’m trying some repairs on mine now and hoping it will hold together.

broncojunkie

I didn't even think about rear defrost. The one I got (used) is identical to mine, but evidently not owned by some showgirl with 2 inch nails lol!

One Owner 1982

Too funny. I have pieced mine back together. Have to change the pig tail for the blower switch because it’s melted. I’m going to keep a look out for one in the future. Thanks