• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just got me a 93 coupe

Raul Olvera

just got me a 93 coupe ($1250) with a 4 cyl fixing to tear it down this weekend and get it ready for paint...any color ideas would realy help...im going to redo everything from front to back and putting a 460ci as soon as its done being painted...where can i find original parts as interior any good websites or mags....

Raul Olvera

Just want a clean looking fox for cruising and shows it won't be driven but 3 times out the month...going to pull out motor and interior in the am then I have a appointment with the guy who will be doing the interior (going to put everything new...I have some welding to do in the engine bay before she goes off to paint...still have no idea what color to go with...was thinking about the ford lava red color but I'm still undecided thanx for ur input....motor builder said we are looking at over 600hp but we will see lol