• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to "Quote" others in threads.

I know this is a total noob question, but I cannot for life of me figure out how to use the quote feature here. It's much easier on Corral. All I get when I click the quote button is this : I'm so lost on this please help.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
I know this is a total noob question, but I cannot for life of me figure out how to use the quote feature here. It's much easier on Corral. All I get when I click the quote button is this : I'm so lost on this please help.

just hit the reply on the bottom right of the thread you want to quote...

just hit the reply on the bottom right of the thread you want to quote...
Ahhh, I got it now. And now I have a suggestion. Change that "Reply" to "Quote" because there is already a box after the last post to type a reply then the button to post said reply. Thanks for the help.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhh, I got it now. And now I have a suggestion. Change that "Reply" to "Quote" because there is already a box after the last post to type a reply then the button to post said reply. Thanks for the help.

Dan,
Not exactly sure what you mean? The Reply is for that post only.. The bottom reply is for everyone..

quote.png

All I'm saying is chane the acctual text of "Reply" to "Quote". Maybe it's just me but it seems to make more sense because that is what you are doing is "quoting that post" not just replying.

Reply compare.png

Hope this helps you to understand what I mean.