• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How did you find your Fox?

BOOSTED88

Cool, next up for mine is a TKO trans then a Dart block and 331 kit with water/methanol injection.... this car had three trips to the dyno/tuner and ended up 426 RWHP and 385 RWT. I am pretty hapy with it since that was with only 7.5 pounds of boost and backed down timing, since it is a stock block thats all i want for now.

1bad67sbf

I found mine in a field stripped, no engine, trans, seats, ect.. It was a buddy of mine who had it, he paid a guy what the scrap yard would pay to take it off his rollback. I have no idea why anyone would crush this car, its in very good shape and just needed a pile of parts so i got it from him for $500 and put it all back together. like all foxes, they are never done but i can drive it and smoke the tires so im in the good on the deal the way i see it.
here is the pic when i first seen it when i was hunting
100_0992800x600-1.jpg

101610_11181800x640.jpg

and here are some of the parts
100_12081024x768.jpg

I found mine in a field stripped, no engine, trans, seats, ect.. It was a buddy of mine who had it, he paid a guy what the scrap yard would pay to take it off his rollback. I have no idea why anyone would crush this car, its in very good shape and just needed a pile of parts so i got it from him for $500 and put it all back together. like all foxes, they are never done but i can drive it and smoke the tires so im in the good on the deal the way i see it.
here is the pic when i first seen it when i was hunting
100_0992800x600-1.jpg

101610_11181800x640.jpg

and here are some of the parts
100_12081024x768.jpg

Congrats on the find, what a steal!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

1bad67sbf

yeah, thanks man. I love the car but learned i could have got one running for what i have into this one now BUT i know this car from tip to tip after all the work i have done. i will post a current pic in the Fox Picture thread as soon a i get a good pic of it. ( i also have a set of new bullet 17x9 wheels new and a full 95 GT 5 lug/ 4 wheel disc brake setup waiting to go on after i break in the car. I have only had it on the road for 3 weeks or so)