• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi new here from NC

89lxfox

im the proud owner of a 89 lx hatch mods are: vortech intake, b cam, ported windsor jrs, 24lb frpp injectors, c&l maf, 70mm throttle body, bbk longtubes, or h-pipe, flows, and just finished the dreaded heater core replacement

89lxfox

my car is not the prettiest thing to look at, it sat in the sun for 10 years before i got it (it was a state troopers weekender) but i have painted the intake and valve covers to give the engine bay some flash, i took the picture of the car with my crappy flip phone and the pic of the engine with my girfriends droid hahaha
100MEDIA_IMAG1669.jpgPhoto006.jpg

foxinsd1

'89 Notch
my car is not the prettiest thing to look at, it sat in the sun for 10 years before i got it (it was a state troopers weekender) but i have painted the intake and valve covers to give the engine bay some flash, i took the picture of the car with my crappy flip phone and the pic of the engine with my girfriends droid hahaha
View attachment 355View attachment 356
Any fox ,no matter how it looks,is appreciated here :) ...lookin good

89lxfox

thats a pic of the good side haha i havent taken pics of the other side cause the paint is coming off the right front fender, front bumper, and rear bumper from its age and lack of tlc from previous owners, also has a small dent in the hood from someone installed the wrong size battery :(

Thanks and sorry not selling the intake its gonna love the on3 turbo kit its getting soon (using turbonetics turbo) and im in mocksville, davie county

Very nice, is the kit going on a 302 or something else? I came up on saleen/vortech intake about a month ago.:D

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

AT6svo

NC has got to be one of the most "car friendly" states out there. Its beautiful state, only had a chance to see a little bit of it though.

The first mustang I did triple digits in looked EXACTLY like the OP / 89lxfox's car. Same color with ten holes. I liked my 81 Mustang I had (and still have) but that day was the point of no return. That was about 20 years ago!