• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Greetings from South Dakota!

broncojunkie

Welcome! Awesome car and you are correct...very little info on carriage top cars. There used to be some info on foureyedpride forum, but they recently had some issues and the site has been down. I hope it comes back up, because there was a wealth of historical early fox info on there.

Ponyprez

Welcome to the group, I had never seen one until recently on either Bring a trailer or Hemmings and it was in need of restoration. It was an interesting body style to give a convertible look during a time when convertibles were for the most part not available. If I remember correctly the one I saw for sale had a straight six 200 CU and auto. You have a good looking 81. I am going through a 90 7UP convertible right now and if I can get it done will be driving it to the 60th party in Alabama next April.