• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox Mustang Factory Notch/Hatch Build Video.

Hey guy's, Check this out...

I found this on the youtube website mislabled as Thunderbirds.?

Not my style of music but thought you all would get a kick out of it.

Here are some great factory fox Mustang video clips in color of our older cars being built. Notches,Hatchbacks,with H/O aluminum valve cover engine installs, Throttle body intake?, Thunderbird TRX wheels Etc.. ( I guess the 80's Fox T-Bird and Mustang both were built together on the same line?

If this doesn't load for you, it can be found listed as the offical original Bob Seeger (Makin" Thunderbirds) music video. from the 80's or 90's.
There are a few others listed there and compiled, but this one seems to have more of the cars in it being assembled. unless I didn't look hard enough.

Amazing to still see humans welding our foxes together versus the 2 new video's out by National Geographic Megafactories series. of the New Shelby/Boss 302 and other Mustangs being built as well as their F-150 Truck Video. Even though these 2 aren't Fox videos, They are really worth while watching too.

National geographic Megafactories Mustang. National Geographic Megafactories Ford F-150 Truck.

It's great to see the difference a little technology makes in the production line. Night and day.