• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Check this out..

John2002

Is this still in the works? My nephews mouse pad he maid in 7th grade is really wearing thin...he graduates from high school this year!!!! Count me in on a pad and 4 pens. In stores just in time for X-mas...LOL Shirts and hats too?

Last edited:

John2002

I would if I tweeted!!! If it comes up on the site I'll be happy to get on the list. I don't pay Pal either, had that issue on the RangerForim I'm also on.
Thanks,

Last edited:

Blown347

Staff member
I would if I tweeted!!! If it comes up on the site I'll be happy to get on the list. I don't pay Pal either, had that issue on the RangerForim I'm also on.
Thanks,
Lol the @ symbol isn't a twitter thing on this forum, it's just to tag somebody in a post so that they get a notification. Send him a message here on the forum if you want some. I'm sure a cashiers check would be fine for him. I know they're very inexpensive, just enough for materials and shipping

John2002

Thanks, I had an issue with a goof on the RangerForum I'm on, set a money order for a grill but I need more then he sent me to make it fit mine. He never sent me the money order or $50 bucks back...yet... I got a slap on the wrist for pointing that out in a "Where Is AndrewSays" thread. He said it was on his desk and he must have tossed it out somehow. I stll haven't seen him on the site...

Thanks for the help,