• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy Bolt on fox goodies!

Blown347

Staff member
Tell me what you have, looking to give the new LX just a little oomph if you know what i mean.

GT-40/Cobra intake?
Cold air?
injectors/MAF?
throttle body/spacer?

basically any of the easy stuff. let me know!!

Blown347

Staff member
Ha that was fast. I know the GT40 flows a little more, but I really want a cobra, more for looks then anything lol. Have u found any of those?

I think there was a Cobra on th SD CL for like $400. Funny thing is when I get my notch I'm going with the Explorer intake for looks also, but to keep it more stock looking (to the untrained eye anyway). GL with finding parts, BTW a 94-95 GT MAF is 70mm and will plug right into the fox wiring and work with the 19# injectors, you just need an adapter to connect to the airbox.

Blown347

Staff member
Yea the explorer is pretty sneaky to anyone that's not a fox guy. I might call the guy in solana beach that's not far from me. Thanks for finding that stuff!

Yeah, if I had some spare cash I'd jump all over the one up here.
No problem, they were just a few clicks away, lol.
Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Blown347

Staff member
Damn that sucks. I can buy a brand new one from ford racing for 390.00 lol. Granted this does come with a throttle body though

Just saw your reply to the explorer intake over on Corral. Did you try the guy up here in LA? You could probably see if the guy would meet you halfway like around Irvine and not have to pay the shipping.

Vinny

88 LX 5.0 AOD
I have one with 1" spacer and all the hardware for $250

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Vinny

88 LX 5.0 AOD
My bad its an Explorer intake painted with gaskets and hardware.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2