• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale '92 GT Vert Part Out

Newest wreck that's will be for parts. Currently only posting the exterior parts that are available now. Theres a shit ton of aftermarket stuff and also a black vert interior in good shape. I will post those parts once I figure out what I will be keeping and what I will sell.
Driver door complete with glass and regulator. No mouldings or mirror $20
Passenger door complete with glass and motor/regulator. No mouldings or mirror. SOLD
Both front fender extensions, left side skirt pieces(no rear 1/4 one) right 1/4 one $10 each
Both side mirrors SOLD
GT body side moudings removed the correct way. $25 each or $40 for the pair
GT grater lights with housings. 1 has small crack. $20
(2) passenger side '84-'86 tails with housing $10 ea
1 passenger LX lense with housing $10
GT rear bumper has paint peel but no damage or holes. $30
Rear trunk $20 (Saleen wing SOLD)
Convertible top rear glass with curtain. SOLD
Convertible top frame with latches, motor, and cylinders SOLD
MINT black vert top boot with bag. $40
Nice vert visors NO FLAPS $20 both
Complete lock set for both doors and trunk with key $20
O.Z. Racing "monte carlos" wheels. 17x8 four lug. Chrome sucks, tires, suck, 1 center cap M.I.A. Neat old school rims tho $100 all 4 WILL INCLUDE (10 USED 235/45/17 TIRE
Clear left corner light, left headlight with bracket and rubber, passenger inner marker. $10 headlight, $5 ea for corner/marker
Left fender liner $5
Vert trunk interior trim $10 all

Heres the pics.

Seats are already going to one of our local club members for his notch, door panels and armrests are available. Black in color. Pads are lifting up a bit but are intact. $100 for the pair.

Blown347

Staff member
Damn if i had some cash I'd be all over that motor. would fit nicely in the white LX :p can you text me a better pic all the gauges? does the oil pressure fit in the pillar mount?

Blown347

Staff member
Also It looks like you're trying to get some action on the full setup, but if you wind up seperating some of the motor parts, I'd be interested in the valve springs and roller rockers

Thanks for stopping by, I totally forgot to give u the fuel pressure guage :( its still on the '86 Ill get it pulled for ya I can ship to u or just hold for ya till ur out this way again