• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 1993 CHP SSP Coupe

Gonna be working on it today and tomorrow buttoning up what I can before it sells. Gonna make a yard run this week for alternator pulley and shifter handle as thats about the only parts Im missing. Oh and hardware for the h pipe.

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
do you need the shifter handle or knob? and if you have a impact gun u can have the stock pulley that i want to pull off my stock alternator because i want to put a underdrive pulleys on my car...

87_notchfox

oh well i have a handle on a trans i am selling and i have a 3g pulley on my cars alt that i am going to put underdrive pulleys on. dont know if it will affect my charging system but i have it

87_notchfox

alright my underdrive pulleys will show up monday so i will be changing them out monday

Will take partial trade for good running 4 banger mini truck or '94-up Accord wagon(I dunno I kinda like em lol). Also consider full trade for SN Cobra hardtop '94-'98 or Gen 1 Lightning in any color.