• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy WTB 87-93 Hatchback Quarter windows

Seymour Butts

im looking for a good pair of quarter windows for a 89 hatch. i have two pair already but im looking for a nice pair. willing to trade other fox body parts or buy. located in northwest Ohio

broncojunkie

I saw the notchback ones, as well. I bought a bunch of parts off that guy! A 3-piece spoiler (79-83), some front lower fiberglass "spats" for the 79 pace car/80-81 cobra/82gt, and a heater control for the early cars. There was a guy selling a pair of 87-93 hatch quarter glass, and another guy selling one side only. I noticed because a buddy sorta needs a set. He has two sets, but neither are great.

If you watch YouTube, Neo mustangs or whatever he's called was there. I saw him take a big haul of parts out the back door, so maybe he nabbed them lol!

Seymour Butts

i ended up buying a side mirror switch of him for my 89 hatch off the guys with the notch quarter windows. I do have two sets of hatch quarters that are usable, id sell for cheap. i just want one nice set

Attachments

• PXL_20230401_151640081.jpg
    PXL_20230401_151640081.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • PXL_20230401_151644802.jpg
    PXL_20230401_151644802.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • PXL_20230401_151655010.jpg
    PXL_20230401_151655010.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3

broncojunkie

Is it just the moulding that is in poor shape? Have you looked into restoring it? My buddy's 88gt (my old car) has some scratches in the glass where the painter's helper got a little careless. He has another set with nice glass but the moulding is rough. He's planning to restore them and swap them out when we repaint this spring. There also used to be a place that restores them. I want to say he's in GA, but you can ship to him. I'm sure it's not cheap, but I've seen his work and it's good.

Seymour Butts

one set the molding is in great shape but the black behind the glass is faded. The other set the molding has been repaired a couple times already and is pretty rough and also has some faded paint behind the glass. Im lookin for a set thats not faded and has decent molding