• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome from Florida

Hello,

My name is Bob and I am a longtime foxbody fan from sunny Florida. I have had everything from 4cyl capris to 84 anniversary turbo hatch, 86 Saleen, hatch, 1991 Saleen vert, and everything in between. My newest fox is a Twilight Blue 92 LX hatch. It is lightly modified. Header back exhaust, cobra intake and TB, 24lb inj and Pro-M, Florida 5.0 guages, rear seat delete, new headliner and carpet, Eagle Alloy 17" polished rims, maximum motorsport full length subs, etc. This is my first modded car in a decade and enjoying it alittle too much.2012-11-06 17.28.39.jpg

Thanks, but no collecting here. One fox at a time. I tried owning an 86 5.0 coupe and a 85 LX5.0 vert at the same time and it didn't take. Couldn't ever finish projects for either car because there wasn't enough $$$.

madspeed

nope PA here, but visit lots. Just drove down for a Halloween party, hows that for the love of a good party?