• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Heart Is Finally in

Fred likes chrome and polished goodies.....so do I and kudos sir the bay looks great. Sorry to those who have not heard this beast roar yet you are all missing out :D

Nice looking combo gotta love those trick flow kits;) Also wondering if you had to run a spacer on your intake with those tall valve covers? Which pistons did you use I know you guys have emissions just seeing what compression you decided on?

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
Nice looking combo gotta love those trick flow kits;) Also wondering if you had to run a spacer on your intake with those tall valve covers? Which pistons did you use I know you guys have emissions just seeing what compression you decided on?
Thanx for the comment.....yes its a TF 1" spacer and I am running Forged SX (FT/IN-TW-3cc) not so concerned about Emissions;)

With that 1" spacer what's your gap over the driverside valve cover? I'm just trying to figure out what valve cover to run with my combo I've also looked into the Maximum Motorsports K-member spacer kits. The kit spaces the K-member away from the frame thus lowering the motor in the engine bay. Kinda tired of 4" cowl hoods looking for maybe a 2 1/2" hood.

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
With that 1" spacer what's your gap over the driverside valve cover? I'm just trying to figure out what valve cover to run with my combo I've also looked into the Maximum Motorsports K-member spacer kits. The kit spaces the K-member away from the frame thus lowering the motor in the engine bay. Kinda tired of 4" cowl hoods looking for maybe a 2 1/2" hood.
Driver side has a really good gap. you can actually take the valve cover off with out messing with the intake..on the other side I had to get the throttle body grind down to clear the cover.
I Understand the 4" cowl can be a bit much but looks so fucking good....

Do you think the EGR spacer had something to do with the contact on the passenger side. I have a delete spacer that's around 3/8".

Using the full size egr spacer u either need to grind the shit outta the cable bracket or get the billet one from MC Machine that is adjustable. I have 1 on my Calypso's engine also fastfox619 has one on his black GT. Theyre like $30 and they look trick too.

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
Using the full size egr spacer u either need to grind the shit outta the cable bracket or get the billet one from MC Machine that is adjustable. I have 1 on my Calypso's engine also fastfox619 has one on his black GT. Theyre like $30 and they look trick too.
thanx for the information...