• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Speedometer gauge face help

Kang

Years ago (and I mean years ago) I sent my (0-85MPH) speedometer to BBK to get it change to 0-180. The problem is they gave me a speedometer face for the wrong year and the green arrow for the indicator is on this face and not on my tachometer face (they don't match). Like a fool I installed it and put up with it. Now I am looking to correct it. I was thinking of white face gauges or converting it back to 0-85MPH with the proper face. any ideas?

1988 GT 5.0 Hatchback

I can't find any 0-180 white face gauges.

BBK doesn't do the conversions any more so I cant have them fix it.

Years ago (and I mean years ago) I sent my (0-85MPH) speedometer to BBK to get it change to 0-180. The problem is they gave me a speedometer face for the wrong year and the green arrow for the indicator is on this face and not on my tachometer face (they don't match). Like a fool I installed it and put up with it. Now I am looking to correct it. I was thinking of white face gauges or converting it back to 0-85MPH with the proper face. any ideas?

1988 GT 5.0 Hatchback

I can't find any 0-180 white face gauges.

BBK doesn't do the conversions any more so I cant have them fix it.

Thank you in advancethumbnail.jpg