• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

southern va newbie .........not to foxes though

hey everyone. i am new to this site and will try and be active as possible. i am a wealth of knowledge and parts. if i don't know it i am willing to learn it. i have a collection of 86's and a 15x52 ' garage i share with a fellow ford nut and we are jam packed full of parts for Fox cars mustangs and fairmont/zephyrs......

here is a link to plenty of pics..... http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=140531
dsc09090s.jpg

I want a 4 eye also....oh wait a minute........

86GTnewdriver001.jpg

I like the 4 eye coupe idea.....maybe once I finish the other 3 coupes I could consider one. I dig myself deeper and deeper with these cars it really is a sickness.

Back to 86foxcollector....welcome and enjoy your stay. U have a nice stable of 4 eyes :)

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
love the collection.....my first fox was a 84 2.3 Turbo GT350 so I to share the love for those models.

and the coupe is one of 254 made as a civilian car (not an ssp) in the color combo........shadow blue / regatta blue orig 5.0 auto.