• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Selling my 89 Coupe

IMG501.JPG

I've had this car for 11yrs and finally it's time to go. I'm selling it to a friend of a friend who's gonna put a bbc in it. I'm selling him just the chassis no k-member and just a rear housing. I've taken out the computer and harness already I'm just trying to think of anything else you guys might think of I'm forgetting.

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 14
BBC never my taste and to a coupe....yuck. But to each his/her own better than scrapping it I guess. And if the sale of it helps fund more parts for the black hatch then that's ok too.

LOL I used to get attached to my stangs until I got ran off the road in my 92 GT. I had to cut it up and throw it in a dumpster when all was said and done. The guy I'm selling it to I've know for several years through a friend. He's got some intense plans for it so I'm not too sad to see it go actually kinda relieved. I had to shell out extra money to get my shortblock rebalanced and pistons flycut. Everything is at CREPERFORMANCE.COM I wish I had the time to assemble it myself but I deff have no time.