• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Riding partner?!

Just curious if you guys have any riding partners??

Mine, i would say, is for sure the best! Lol the two of us are inseparable and he loves mustanggggg rides! He is already 10 years old and he is part of the reason im doing a back seat delete. The whole hatch has a blanket in and will home the biggest confiest pillow bed just for him ❤ the hatch will be all his! Knowing him tho, hes still going to want the passenger seat! Always needs to be by his mama lol

Meet Normen! :) AKA Mustang Norm lol.

PSX_20200503_144908.jpg

Id love to see who you ride with!! A teddy bear?! The other half?! Your pup or kitten?! Whos your best passenger?

broncojunkie

My wife and our boy "Biff". He's going on 8 yrs old and weighs 92 lbs. A big, unruly lovebug. I better leave out the specs on the wife lol! We also have 2 girl boxers (both rescues) and we evidently inherited a small mutt from one of the kids.

received_3000794243320834.jpeg

Loving it!!!!! Youre big boy has similar facial everything as my little Norm! Tho, Norm is 22 lbs going on 250lbs of total suck! Hahah im sure youre wife appreciates that you left that out! I know i would! Lol

Obviouslu, my fiance is a riding partner too! We go for lots of ride. Hes not allowed to drive and dont tell him BUT.. i still think Norms the best! Lol

Id love to see the boxers

broncojunkie

received_1500357413438114.jpeg
This is (Little Orphan) Annie. She's a recent rescue. We're guessing her family abandoned her when she was pregnant. We took her in just until we could find her owners, but quickly realized her belly was growing. She's the sweetest girl you've ever met. Almost lost her after one of her pups was still inside. After going through a bunch of hurtles with her and coming to the realization that she was such a good girl, we decided to make her part of the family. Our other older girl boxer is a little jealous at times, but otherwise, she's fitting in just fine.

Last edited:

broncojunkie

And this is Tipper. She's 6 and still full of energy. She loves people, but a little standoffish toward other animals. When Annie had her 8 pups (we found homes for all of them), Tipper would help watch over them. She was also very protective of our grandson when he was a baby.
received_10215458328387708.jpeg

Ace has the cutest puppy face ever!! I understand Lily. Being a lab, who wouldnt want to play in the water?! Lol

They are adorable! So do they own the backseat?