• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reunited with my Pops old Fox Body

lojo1

My pops bought this 1992 Lx back in 2018 and sold it in 2019. It was too much of a car for him to drive around. He said the clutch was too stiff :). But from what I witnessed (several fishtails and more) it was too much of a car for him. Well he sold it while I was on vacation and never told me until I went to his home to take it off his hands :-(......

My pops past away in November of last year and left my brother and I several cars. The only one missing was the Mustang. I was fortunate enough to find the current owner and buy it back on March 3rd, one day before my 50th birthday. It's by far the best birthday gift I've ever bought for myself. Welcome home Lojo-1.....

Previous condition in 2018 when my pops owned it:

IMG-1905.jpg

Current state March 2022 with 82k miles.

IMG-2044.jpg
IMG-2043.jpg
IMG-2045.jpg

Last edited:

Erkenbrand

Welcome from upstate NY! So sorry for your loss, and I'm glad you were able to bring the Mustang back home.