• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pulled over????

Yeah 1st fox got pulled over for 'street racing' cuz me and my friend Gary were working late at a friends shop. Gary was driving his '03 Mach One and I was in my rock stock '88 GT. Hood popped sitting on the curb had to wait for the shop owner to roll up and verify story. Turned out the unit had a built 4v SN Cobra.......

Ford1288

Bad Ass Moderator
Not in my fox, but in my Cobra. Get a tiny bit sideways and of course a cop was around the corner. Got a fix it ticket for tinted windows and no front license plate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah 1st fox got pulled over for 'street racing' cuz me and my friend Gary were working late at a friends shop. Gary was driving his '03 Mach One and I was in my rock stock '88 GT. Hood popped sitting on the curb had to wait for the shop owner to roll up and verify story. Turned out the unit had a built 4v SN Cobra.......
Nothing like getting pulled over by a fellow mustang enthusiast. Lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Not in my fox, but in my Cobra. Get a tiny bit sideways and of course a cop was around the corner. Got a fix it ticket for tinted windows and no front license plate..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so you got sideways accidentally or intentionally? :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

You gotta admit, these foxbodys sound badass under those overpasses... Even more when you rev them. ;)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
i got pulled over last week in my wifes 4 banger with my kids...for DWM...no ticket but just got hassled