• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Please Help! 87 GT!

Hoonie97

Hello I just bought my first foxbody and it has some chewed up wires. Will someone please tell me what relay this is for? Thank you in advance! Screenshot_20200902-204804_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200902-204830_Gallery.jpg

broncojunkie

Not positive on this, but you may be looking at the WOT (wide open throttle) relay for the AC. You might try doing an internet search for that and see what you can find.

Hoonie97

Not positive on this, but you may be looking at the WOT (wide open throttle) relay for the AC. You might try doing an internet search for that and see what you can find.
Thank you! It is the WOT relay! I found the relay itself online but I've been looking everywhere for the connector to wire in.

broncojunkie

Awesome! I've had luck finding these oddball electrical parts on Rockauto, but it takes some digging sometimes!