• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Picture of Elmo 88LX

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
THANK YOU! It was suppose to make it to Mustangs By The Bay but the engine work was not done in time. maybe next yr

Cant wait for the engine to be done I know its gonna be one helluva ride. My bro is taking pride in this swap just as if it were his own. Between my '86, your '88, and when he does Dave's 4 banger swap my bro will have some nice rolling business cards :)

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
Cant wait for the engine to be done I know its gonna be one helluva ride. My bro is taking pride in this swap just as if it were his own. Between my '86, your '88, and when he does Dave's 4 banger swap my bro will have some nice rolling business cards :)
yup he sure will.....I want to see if i can start up the car today......

by the way have you seen the web pg I made??? I need some input on a couple of sections. I am not good with words...

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
it is...but not for hard launches lol...but i have videos up...they sound get...my car sounds like a real muscle car now...