• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Parting out my coupe

I've finally decided to to take my 89 coupe apart it's been a long journey a lil over 10yrs. But other projects await I need parts off it to complete my latest build so I'm actually kinda glad to get it done. I had a question about posting pics I tried using ImageShack on another thread and it didn't pop up, wondering if anyone could shead some light?

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
I've finally decided to to take my 89 coupe apart it's been a long journey a lil over 10yrs. But other projects await I need parts off it to complete my latest build so I'm actually kinda glad to get it done. I had a question about posting pics I tried using ImageShack on another thread and it didn't pop up, wondering if anyone could shead some light?
you should be able to post them here with no issues..

There should be an Upload a File button like the image below
upload.JPG

I'm gonna keep the coupe I'm just using all the parts on another project. There are always plans in play just not enough time to execute them:)