• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Original Window Sticker

Bruiser013

Hello Fox Body Enthusiasts. Just joined this site and reading over some past discussions. I’m not sure if this has been brought up before in a past forum but I’m looking for a reproduction window sticker for my fox. It would be the one that dealerships taped to the passenger side window with all the specs and particulars on the car. I’ve been researching the net and found nothing. Perhaps someone here know of such a company that does this. I have the Marti report on the car but they don’t do Fox repo window stickers. My 93 GT Vert is ultra clean and almost showroom condition. Red with white top and white leather interior with Opal accents and only 23, 600 documented miles. Only change is a K & N drop in filter and I put 93 Cobra mags on her ( I still have the mint Pony mags with the Goodyear Gatorbacks)

Like I said, if anyone has info about reproduction window stickers please post. I have all the other docs for this car including the owners manuals and instruction manuals, original keys and fobs, purchase agreement from dealership etc etc.
Thanks all!