• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Fuel Pressure

Bainese11

Went out to start up my 1989 LX today and had good engine crank but no fire up. Started to look around to try to find something out of place and noticed no fuel pressure on my under hood pressure gauge. I checked to make sure my key was on and still no pressure reading on the gauge. I’m thinking my fuel pump went bad? Or could it be something simple that I’m missing? I do have an aeromotive regulator as well. Any insight anyone can provide is much appreciated!

broncojunkie

I guess we could start with whether or not you can hear the pump kick on when you turn the key to the "run" position. Depending on that test, there are a couple different ways to go.

Pump, fuse, fuel pump relay, and ecu could all cause problems.

Bainese11

I guess we could start with whether or not you can hear the pump kick on when you turn the key to the "run" position. Depending on that test, there are a couple different ways to go.

Pump, fuse, fuel pump relay, and ecu could all cause problems.
It was the pump relay. Changed it out today and we’re back up and running! Thanks for the help.