• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

85gt

All i know about the car is thst it was a salvaged title. Its an 85 gt hatch 5spd car. H.O. 5.0. I saw it and knew it needed to be rescued. So far sll ive been able to do to it is new edelbrock carb. Msd cap rotor msd super conductor wires blaster 2 coil. New replacement clutch new clutch cable. New throttle cable. Bbk shorties bbk catted h- pipe. Recently aquired set of ponys. I gutted the rear interior as it had the upper torque boxes welded. New northern aluminum radiator. New water pump. And other little things. Its got 206,000+original miles i love working on it. But wish i could do more. Need the place to really tear in to it. I cant get any pics uploaded for dom reason. I fo however have pics on another site. Called foureyed pride. If ya all have any tips and or tricks please feel free to chime in. My next big project eould be five lug conversion. Followed by rear end up grade from the 7.5 2:73 . With rear disks. My ultimate goal would be a coyote swap with t56 and cobra irs. Anywho thats a brief discript of my ride. Ill try to get some pics up.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
All i know about the car is thst it was a salvaged title. Its an 85 gt hatch 5spd car. H.O. 5.0. I saw it and knew it needed to be rescued. So far sll ive been able to do to it is new edelbrock carb. Msd cap rotor msd super conductor wires blaster 2 coil. New replacement clutch new clutch cable. New throttle cable. Bbk shorties bbk catted h- pipe. Recently aquired set of ponys. I gutted the rear interior as it had the upper torque boxes welded. New northern aluminum radiator. New water pump. And other little things. Its got 206,000+original miles i love working on it. But wish i could do more. Need the place to really tear in to it. I cant get any pics uploaded for dom reason. I fo however have pics on another site. Called foureyed pride. If ya all have any tips and or tricks please feel free to chime in. My next big project eould be five lug conversion. Followed by rear end up grade from the 7.5 2:73 . With rear disks. My ultimate goal would be a coyote swap with t56 and cobra irs. Anywho thats a brief discript of my ride. Ill try to get some pics up.

Post some pics..

85gt

ill try to upload some soon. cars down. im down. no funds to work on it. even my other car is down, its a foureye too but its a 88 Pontiac grand am with a quad 4. I got quite a lot of picks from when I got it in 07 to way its sits at this point.