• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newbie on3 Turbo

slow91fox

Hey guys I am new on this forum and wanted some really good input on the best route to build my fox.
Right now as the car sits, its a 302 built motor on 100 shot of nitrous and runs amazing. I was looking at going another route with turbo because the car is mostly a street car, I basically have my mind made up and want to go with the on3 kit which I think is the best bang for the buck. I just had a couple of questions and wanted your guys input on what I should do. Right now my goal is to be around 450 hp, I'm just not too experienced with these kits and the supporting mods that I will need. Right now I know I will need bigger injectors, maF, TB, and probably other things too. I was just wondering what else things I will need. I have a warlbro 255 fuel pump, is that enough? Any input and suggestions will help me a lot. Im not the most experienced when it comes to these cars so all the advice will help. Any additional info needed I can provide! Thanks!