• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to Website From Northern New Jersey, but not new to Foxbody (7).

8T8 White

Just picked up my newest Foxbody, We've miss them since we sold our last one in 2006. Got a 1988 GT White Vert.25316.jpeg25316.jpeg As you can see we have 2 other mustangs, 2013 (mine) 2016(hers) we bought the White Fox to make it a show car being that my green one which is my daily driver, the Yellow one is the wife's. There's less miles on the Fox!

Attachments

• 25314.jpeg
    25314.jpeg
    286.8 KB · Views: 2

8T8 White

Yes, I love my Green Rag top except for now, she's getting a new one, $$$$!
When I got rid of my 06 coupe my wife said I needed a Vert. So I bought an 18 Ecoboost. Loved the car and vert top BUT it was a 4 banger and something was missing. So the wife needed a new winter daily so I traded my 18 in on a 2020 Explorer. Now I Mustang less which I'm okay with cause I'm saving the $$$$$ for another Fox. I friend of ours called me up and said "You've always loved the Green one which I need to get out of the driveway because the husband won't let me have a GT500 until it's gone." Told her I'd rather have the &up she has in her warehouse, she just laughed! I said "Give me a good price and it'll be out of your driveway next weekend" As you can tell she gave me a real good price!
But my heart still yearned for another Fox. Wife found this one, we went and looked at it, it needs some work but will do what we need it too.
My car goes in the race trailer for the winter so I had to clean up my side of the garage to put Betty. Needs some engine work so it'll get it over the winter.