• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new to the site

foxinsd1

'89 Notch
hi all, im Alan from Imperial Beach San diego i was introduced to this site by Fastfox619,its nice to see a forum for foxes only,i love it:) . I own an 89 bone stock, recently got a paint job and will be working on my suspension next..looking forward to learn from this forum . Here are some recent pics of my stang
t8pxtg.jpg

2rx7fbn.jpg

34jdm2q.jpg

2s15cnk.jpg

Welcome to the Forum, Alan glad you could join us on here. That coupe has come a long way, man. Wow!!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

foxinsd1

'89 Notch
Welcome to the Forum, Alan glad you could join us on here. That coupe has come a long way, man. Wow!!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.
thanks David..yea ive had it parked and covered for some time now lol , but im gonna continue to work on it soon:)

Welcome great looking fox coupe. Is this the one that got the stock bumpers from the red vert??? If so yeas this car has come a long way. Nice work sir.