• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to the site but old hand at Foxbody life

SVTSkip

Thought all the old school Fox forum sites had died and I'm not on social media so I couldn't be corrected lol ! Anyway, I'm a longtime Fox fan/owner and used to moderate on numerous Mustang sites and was part owner of Ultimate Foxbody back in the day. Still own a couple Foxes although I don't have either of them roadworthy at the moment. Lately I've been focused on my kids, grandson, and multiple health issues but I'm hoping that the bug will bite again soon and I'll be able to devote some time/money into getting at least one of the Foxes back on the street. I'm doubtful I'll be the full on PW that I often was on the old sites for those that knew me, but I will try to at least drop in from time to time :)

Last edited:

SVTSkip

Thank you for the welcome aboard ! I'm actually probably going to sell the 91 and redirect the funds to building the 4 eye. However it goes down though, this is probably my last project car because I need another one like a hole in the head lol !!!