• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yamahasrx700

New to the forum but certainly not to Mustangs. My current terror is a 545 ci 1969 notchback that runs 10’s on the street. I have had it since High School (1985). My new current project is a 1990 LX that I am stuffing a 472 (460) with a C4. It will be street driven, 5 lug ,small tire,10 point cage, 4 link, coil overs and totally connected. I am a professional fabricator specializing in street car chassis, hidden connectors, 4 links,coil overs and Mustang 2 front conversions. Its amazing how much smaller a Fox Body is compared to my 69. The site will not let me upload pics

broncojunkie

Welcome! Awesome cars! I need to build me a 460 some day. I have a neighbor with several cars, all 460 based. One is a 70 fastback, a Ford Probe, even a dragster. I think 6 in total. He is retired from racing, but still backs them out of the trailers when it's nice out and does some maintenance. Another close friend has a 63 unibody and a 67 Fairlane, both with 460-based powerplants. I'm not sure how I've managed to go without one.

What part of the world are you in?