• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Member from Orlando FL

tycosp23

Just introducing myself to the group. I Finally got my hands on what I consider one of my dream cars a cars a few years ago. I finally Decided to join a Forum. I think last time I was in one of these was 2007 lol. Anyways I have a 1990 Mustang GT my plans are total sleeper I want it to look like a 1990 stockfish on the outside and really amp up under the skin. So far I have a six speed to install. I will at some point be rebuilding the engine Performance. I am an old school kind of dude and I refuse to swap a Mod motor or those Stupid LS motor. I am push rods for life kind of guy. I also have in the waiting Holley Terminator X to get past that OBD1 Nonsense. So many more things to come as far as upgrades.

Thanks for reading my intro.

PS I am also a Veteran and if Any other Veterans in my area have Fox Body I would love to Meet them.

broncojunkie

Welcome! I'm with you on the pushrod thing. I'm og, myself lol!

I also wanted to say I appreciate your service.