• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New in NorCal

Hey everyone,
My son and I bought an '87 LX hatchback a few months ago. It's pretty abused, but it had a fresh engine with a hot cam, and with the exhaust pieces in a box, it sounded fantastic. Finally got the exhaust together, but still missing a smog hose and my boy got to drive it around. You have never seen a happier kid, I tell you. He and his goofy buddies hooned around the neighborhood till I had to put a stop to the madness. Still have to get it smogged and registered.
Medium Fox 2.jpgMedium Fox 1.jpg Anyway, we're very excited about the project. It needs a ton of work and I'm really hoping to pick the brains of the community members to help us get past the obstacles that are inevitable when dealing with a car this old and abused. More updates to come.
Have a good one, people!