• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Guy

USAF286

Hello everyone,

New guy just saying hello. I've always wanted a FB Mustang, but haven't seriously pursued it until now. I have had a Lincoln Mark VII (1990) which I regret selling and also a 2004 Marauder but now I need to just make the mustang happen. Glad to be here.

-T

Gregory Aranha

Hello everyone,

New guy just saying hello. I've always wanted a FB Mustang, but haven't seriously pursued it until now. I have had a Lincoln Mark VII (1990) which I regret selling and also a 2004 Marauder but now I need to just make the mustang happen. Glad to be here.

-T
WElcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dadshoes

Welcome! I may be newer than you. I just got here Friday night.
My user name comes from a pair of Nike tennis shoes. My son took one look at my shiny new shoes and proclaimed them dadshoes.
I had no idea that was a thing. I don't wear them any more, of course. lol

USAF286

Welcome! I may be newer than you. I just got here Friday night.
My user name comes from a pair of Nike tennis shoes. My son took one look at my shiny new shoes and proclaimed them dadshoes.
I had no idea that was a thing. I don't wear them any more, of course. lol
I guess it’s better than DadBod!