• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy from Temecula, CA

83stang

I just bought my first foxbody, my 91 GT hatch. I've wanted one since I was a kid, and now I finally have her. I couldn't be more excited to be joining this community and I look forward to building her and learning as much as I can from as many people as I can. View attachment 938
I just bought my first foxbody, my 91 GT hatch. I've wanted one since I was a kid, and now I finally have her. I couldn't be more excited to be joining this community and I look forward to building her and learning as much as I can from as many people as I can. View attachment 938

Like the early tail lights, I'm getting ride of my 89 LX lights to get new 83-84 lights like yours, that way my taillights tell the year of the car from behind.

Troy91GT

Yea definitely I like the look of these ones they make the back end look smoother if that makes sense.

T-Pain

2016-notchback-LE

Wish this was real!!!