• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New from TX

My husband and I are major foxbody addicts hence the username. I found this forum when I was doing research on my most recent purchase a 91 GT hatch.

We have quite a few... I own 2 while he owns 4.
I have an 88 GT hatch that we are painting Kona blue with the silver two tone. It was going to be basically stock but we managed to pick up a coyote motor so why not stick it in there. My second car it is a 91 twilight blue GT hatch with a sunroof. It's mostly all original the motor, trans and seats are gone out of it though. The paint is still good on it faded and missing clear coat here and there but not to horrible.

Now for my husband's cars, he has a 93 black on black Cobra that is a theft recovery was stolen twice before we bought it. We managed to locate all of the numbers matching things. He has a 92 Bimini blue coupe that was purchased from his friend after his friend got in an accident with it. The bimini is being rat holed along with his 91 Nebraska SSP that needs a complete new front end because of the rust. Last but not least his Daily Driver an 89 Red LX vert, it has tan interior and its suppose to have a tan top but is currently black (how we bought it a few weeks ago).

Most of the cars we have bought have turned out to be low production number cars except for the hatch we are painting Kona blue.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
My husband and I are major foxbody addicts hence the username. I found this forum when I was doing research on my most recent purchase a 91 GT hatch.

We have quite a few... I own 2 while he owns 4.
I have an 88 GT hatch that we are painting Kona blue with the silver two tone. It was going to be basically stock but we managed to pick up a coyote motor so why not stick it in there. My second car it is a 91 twilight blue GT hatch with a sunroof. It's mostly all original the motor, trans and seats are gone out of it though. The paint is still good on it faded and missing clear coat here and there but not to horrible.

Now for my husband's cars, he has a 93 black on black Cobra that is a theft recovery was stolen twice before we bought it. We managed to locate all of the numbers matching things. He has a 92 Bimini blue coupe that was purchased from his friend after his friend got in an accident with it. The bimini is being rat holed along with his 91 Nebraska SSP that needs a complete new front end because of the rust. Last but not least his Daily Driver an 89 Red LX vert, it has tan interior and its suppose to have a tan top but is currently black (how we bought it a few weeks ago).

Most of the cars we have bought have turned out to be low production number cars except for the hatch we are painting Kona blue.

Welcome and very nice collection of foxbodymustangs :) You can also check out our other site www.modularfoxmustangs.com for your coyote conversion.. Again welcome and hope you enjoy your stay...

Here's some pics:

Here's my 88 in primer the underhood has been painted

88 gt
by fox_addict, on Flickr

My 91

91 gt
by fox_addict, on Flickr

The husband's 89

89 lx
by fox_addict, on Flickr

The 91 SSP

91 ssp
by fox_addict, on Flickr

Here is one of the rust spots

91 ssp
by fox_addict, on Flickr

The 92 Bimini has be came some what of a shelf lol

92 bimini
by fox_addict, on Flickr

The 93 Cobra

93 cobra
by fox_addict, on Flickr

Figured I would throw in the 04 Termi

04 termi
by fox_addict, on Flickr

NotchRacer

Shake and Bake!
awesome! Exciting to see so many under one garage!! Cant wait to see some more pictures as they get further along.