• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New from NNJ

5LitersofFun

Hey Everyone!

Why did I join this forum?
-- I am the proud owner of a 1993 Mustang LX 5.0 which I have been slowly building into a casual corner-carver.

Where am I located?
-- Northern New Jersey

How did I get into fox bodies?
-- An upperclassman in my high school, when I was a freshman, had a white GT with the cheese-grater taillights and an exhaust kit. The distinctive look and rumble made a strong impression on me!

How long have I had a fox body?
-- I got my first one 11 years ago (a 1992 LX with a Saleen wing) and I have had my current car since July of 2013.

What're my next goals for the car?
-- Get it re-painted and modernize the EFI system. The shop near me refuses to tune my poor A9L.

I'm looking forward to reading about everyone else's cars and projects. Happy to be here!

Attachments

• 20210312_204346.jpg
    20210312_204346.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 20211006_221223.jpg
    20211006_221223.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 4

broncojunkie

Very nice LX and welcome to the group! I went to a very small private school (32 in my graduating class). One of my friends had a brand new 89 or 90 model white gt. I remember I hated the cheese graters back then lol! But that car was nice. He didn't treat it very well lol!