• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new from CT

1bad5.0

Hey,

I picked up a 87 lx convertible over the summer. It is a 5.0 5 speed, with 67k on it.

So far, I put on an x-pipe, flowmaster exhaust, lowering springs, and headlights.

I am currently doing the little things - like fixing door locks, windows, and adding weatherstripping.

Later, I am going to do 5 lug conversion and go for 300-325 rwhp.

Anyone else from CT here?

Blown347

Staff member
This forum appears to be small. Not much activity. How many members are here?
I believe we have right around 5k registered members. How's my are active I couldn't tell you. We are growing, our site is about 2 years old now.

John2002

yeah, I've been on it a year now but had the car for 5....hit or miss is the norm, during the summer I was on more often but I have the winter winds in the back ground now here in Ill. I diidn't go crazy with
the upgrades all at one time...it took me a few months to makeup my mind before I started draining the funds....It was a good hobby in the winter months for me, lots of hours in the garage on my back busting knuckles in the dead of winter on a thin slice of cardboard.....PRICELESS!!!

Can't seem to find all my reciepts on what I thought was a few little on-line purchases....LOL ....I don't want to find out just where all the $$$$ went...
Good luck and keep us in the loop...

Takis31gk

Massachusetts here. Good luck with the car, take some time and figure out what purpose you want to build it for. Whether it's a street machine, canyon carver, drag car/track car, mild cruiser, or something wild, do research and have fun! If you need help, Dez Racing in Seekonk, MA is an amazing place that specifically deals in Mustangs.

broncojunkie

Welcome.
I've been off for a while, but decided to stop in to see what's been going on. I will probably start posting more next spring, once the weather starts warming up.

anthonydalrymple

Welcome! Nice project you have there.... Posting pictures for us'n pic hounds would be nice..... ;) P.S. Yeah, some of us forget to stop by as often as we should. I've been irregular mainly due to moving to a different state, moving into another place, working my can off, & basically being preoccupied with more things in the last year than normal. I'll try to be here on a more consistent basis from here on out!