• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need a full new exhaust system for my new toy

CO_FoxBody

Hi all,
I am normally a classic muscle car gear head, but I love Fox Body cars so I bought a 1990 5.0 LX last weekend. I have a lot to learn and I want to build a fun to drive car that will see some limited track time. First order of business is making it streetable, which means getting it registered, which means it needs to pass emissions here in Colorado. It currently has some old BBK full length headers, no cats and only one muffler hanging off of an H-Pipe. I want new full length headers, new cats and exhaust all the way out the back to the bumper, just like the way it was born. So far I have seen a good system from Pypes, but that is only for the cat back. so I guess I would still need a mid-pipe and the cats?

I'd love to find all of the pieces that would fit altogether without any cutting or modifying.

Can anyone help me figure out where I can find what I am wanting?