• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Cruise

Maxwell

Hey was curious if anyone wanted to get some fox's together and go for a nice cruise one of these weekends? Or if anyone knew of any coming up?

Maxwell

We keep trying to plan this and it always falls through lol.

Yea that always seems to happen lol. Even if its just a few of us though I think it'd be a lot of fun gotta start somewhere right? we should definitely try an make it happen.

Maxwell

Sounds great. I'm not sure on how far u guys normally cruise but if u go to motivemagazine.com there's a list of scenic routes here in California (mostly way north) however pacific coast highway being one of them its kind of a haul though. But u guys might have some more insight on routes that are just as good but not as much of a haul lol.

Maxwell

Here she is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 502

Maxwell

Old Julian highway and Ortega hwy are both pretty fun. I'm on Pendleton too. Post pics of your ride I've probably seen it before lol

Just looked up old Julian hwy and that looks like an awesome road to cruise down. Would definitely look even better with a line of fox's on it. :D

Blown347

Staff member
Ha thanks buddy. I actually don't recall seeing yours, but I've started to see more and more in the last few months popping up on base lol. I'd like to think I inspired some people :p

I also have a white LX hatch with a saleen body kit that I drive everyday. I love the color of yours btw! What do you have done to it?

Maxwell

Ha thanks buddy. I actually don't recall seeing yours, but I've started to see more and more in the last few months popping up on base lol. I'd like to think I inspired some people :p

I also have a white LX hatch with a saleen body kit that I drive everyday. I love the color of yours btw! What do you have done to it?

Thanks. And u definitely do I'd like to get mine looking a good as urs. Mine really looks better in pictures the clear is starting to peal off, since its an Arizona car, the paint is the first to go lol. But it's got twisted wedge aluminum heads, short tube headers with a full bassani stainless x-pipe exhaust, trick flow upper and lower intake, cold air, bigger throttle body, crane cam ignition box (that's a little hidden), 30lb SVO injectors, billet fuel pressure regulator, billet aluminum clutch quadrant, short throw shifter, and some suspension upgrades. I'm sure I'm missing something but that's what I can think of off the top of my head :)

Blown347

Staff member
Thanks. And u definitely do I'd like to get mine looking a good as urs. Mine really looks better in pictures the clear is starting to peal off, since its an Arizona car, the paint is the first to go lol. But it's got twisted wedge aluminum heads, short tube headers with a full bassani stainless x-pipe exhaust, trick flow upper and lower intake, cold air, bigger throttle body, crane cam ignition box (that's a little hidden), 30lb SVO injectors, billet fuel pressure regulator, billet aluminum clutch quadrant, short throw shifter, and some suspension upgrades. I'm sure I'm missing something but that's what I can think of off the top of my head :)

That's a pretty good start. My LX is the same way, definitely a 20 footer :p

I'll be at barona all weekend racing, if anybody is down we could do a cruise to the track. It's be cool to finally see some of these cars on the strip. :)

Maxwell

So far not too bad, she needs more just collecting funds right now lol.

Sounds like a fun cruise. Not sure exactly where Barona's at and I probably won't race due to needing new tires but it'd be a nice ride and good opportunity to meet some fellow enthusiasts. Which day were u thinking about cruising down there?

Blown347

Staff member
So far not too bad, she needs more just collecting funds right now lol.

Sounds like a fun cruise. Not sure exactly where Barona's at and I probably won't race due to needing new tires but it'd be a nice ride and good opportunity to meet some fellow enthusiasts. Which day were u thinking about cruising down there?

It doesn't matter to me, Saturday is a night race and Sunday is in the morning, so if some people chime in to do it, just say which day is best for you all. Sunday would have to be early, around 6:30 or 7 am. Saturday could be around 1-1:30 PM

Blown347

Staff member
@FoxBodyMustangs

You're right this is a way better idea and a way better cause. Calypsocoupe really needs everyone's support. I am in the summit points race at barona so I can't miss any races, but I am going to make a donation even though I can't be at the show

Maxwell

Hey I found a very unsuspecting road right outside of Oceanside thats really fun to cruise down. If u cruise for about an hour east on the 76 u come up on a pretty nice lake in the mountains really scenic and fun rd ill try to upload the picture I got at the lake got to resize it. It's pretty awesome though.