• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Much needed replacement...........

As you can see the Air Deflector needed to be replaced. Came just in time as it was not hanging on by much.​

Thanks to hubby who replaced it as soon as it was delivered this morning and it's 110 degrees out! Just 4 bolts and boom, done.
Got at CJ Pony parts for about $30 delivered.

Attachments

• thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 4
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    189 KB · Views: 4
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 5
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 5
A lot of people don’t realize how important that piece is regarding engine temperature….making good progress on her!
Thanks! I didn't realize it was barely hanging on.
Little by little. Going in, in 2 weeks for plugs, cap/rotor, and ford performance 9mm wires (going with blue) :woot:
power steering pump, pressure hose, rear differential gasket, and later on the oil pan gasket.
Not saying we have "extra" money but doing what I can, while I can. Oh yeah, my seat is ready too!
My mechanic will swap them out when I drop her off. My "bad" seat sat there for 10 years!
Ended up getting a good complete frame/seat rails from Prestige Mustang and he put it all together with
my good upholstery that was on my bad seat.
Hubby a little mad I am spending money on her but, I am not neglecting it anymore!
Got a wish list going but it will have to wait unless I get a windfall, lol.
Desperately need the door weatherstrip and beltlines.
Will probably do inner and outer door handles too when I do those.

MuricMustang

As you can see the Air Deflector needed to be replaced. Came just in time as it was not hanging on by much.​

Thanks to hubby who replaced it as soon as it was delivered this morning and it's 110 degrees out! Just 4 bolts and boom, done.
Got at CJ Pony parts for about $30 delivered.
Thanks! I didn't realize it was barely hanging on.
Little by little. Going in, in 2 weeks for plugs, cap/rotor, and ford performance 9mm wires (going with blue) :woot:
power steering pump, pressure hose, rear differential gasket, and later on the oil pan gasket.
Not saying we have "extra" money but doing what I can, while I can. Oh yeah, my seat is ready too!
My mechanic will swap them out when I drop her off. My "bad" seat sat there for 10 years!
Ended up getting a good complete frame/seat rails from Prestige Mustang and he put it all together with
my good upholstery that was on my bad seat.
Hubby a little mad I am spending money on her but, I am not neglecting it anymore!
Got a wish list going but it will have to wait unless I get a windfall, lol.
Desperately need the door weatherstrip and beltlines.
Will probably do inner and outer door handles too when I do those.
got to have a list going I have like $30,000 in my amazon cart LOL

got to have a list going I have like $30,000 in my amazon cart LOL
Oh, I too have a list with CJ Pony Parts, Rock Auto and eBay, lol. Some day, the parts we seek will be gone or unavailable, best to do/get what you can while you can! Because my car is a lifer, lol. I don't have any intention of selling it.....EVER! My tires are in too! After arguing with BF Goodrich about the white letters turning brown they finally agreed to replace them. Not like I had a lot of miles on them but these are brand new and my others were 2 years already. Hope they don't turn brown too (I will be pissed!).