• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SOLD MSD Distributor 302

broncojunkie

I have a distributor for a 302. I'm needing one for a 351w, so no use for this one. This is the carb distributor, not the type with the tfi module. It originally came with the iron gear, but I just installed a brand new steel gear, so it will work with a hydraulic roller cam. Distributor hasn't been run or installed since I put the new gear on. It also has a new cap and rotor, which has less than an hr run time on it. These distributors are $300 new. I'll take $150 for this one (literally just spent $80 on the new gear and $40 on cap and rotor, both MSD brand). I'll also trade for the 351w distributor, a couple 5-lug draglites (15x7 or 15x8), a set of 5-lug axles, or a 351w oil pan or headers for fox body. Barboursville West Virginia. 1511

Last edited: