• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looking for connections!

Arlene

Hello fellow Mustangers! I have a ‘92 GT HBK that I bought brand new and I’m looking to make some new friends here. The car is a Florida car so it has no rust and has only 150,000 miles on orig engine and tranny. Of course it’s a manual! I have decided to give my beloved car to my 17 and a half year old daughter and she’s already planning mods for it as I have kept it at almost 100% stock. I said ALMOST!
I took it to Foxtoberfest 2017 and was loads of fun. I went again in 2018 but I flew that time as I didn’t wanna put more miles on it again. It’s so much more fun when you take your Fox!
FB85155E-2E6B-4359-8F3E-F7DA7C0B3258.jpeg

Redtwilight

Shinigami
Welcome to the Forum! Great looking GT!

I agree... Foxtoberfest is much better when you have a fox there yourself. 2018 was my first year attending.

Arlene

I had a scare on my drive back from the show in 2017 where I fell asleep at the wheel and crossed lanes before waking up to my Dad’s horn as he was watching from in front of me. I was extremely lucky that I didn’t hit anyone. Was scared s—tless so for 2018 I decided to fly. Thanks for responding to my post!

LOS

HAPPY 2019!

I am new here also. seeking help with my 5.0. car is running very LEAN with lots of black smoke. any ideas of where can I start? thank you in advance for your replies

Redtwilight

Shinigami
HAPPY 2019!

I am new here also. seeking help with my 5.0. car is running very LEAN with lots of black smoke. any ideas of where can I start? thank you in advance for your replies

Welcome.

Are you sure it's running lean? Black smoke usually indicates that it's running rich.