• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just bought my son a 93 convertible Mustang LX to rebuild together! Where do I find parts??

Wannastunt1

Yep we just bought a 93 fox body convertible lx. we are excited and looking to have a ton of fun. We know nothing about cars and it needs a lot of work. Dont be afraid to gives us tips and help us out. WHere do I find parts to fit for that o

91PonyUtah

Good place to start is LMR.com.......Late Model Restoration. They specialize in FOX Mustang parts and have tons and their prices are reasonable IMO.

broncojunkie

Late Model Restoration, CJ Pony, National Parts Depot, and American Muscle has a lot of specific parts. Rockauto comes in handy for several things, but the other 4 I mentioned have some specific aftermarket and reproduction parts. It depends on what you need. For aftermarket suspension and chassis parts, you can order directly from Maximum Motorsports (very good quality). If you have an original part #, don't be afraid to search Ebay and Amazon. Sometimes you'll luck out and find the same parts for way less. Good luck!

Tomboy67

Yep we just bought a 93 fox body convertible lx. we are excited and looking to have a ton of fun. We know nothing about cars and it needs a lot of work. Dont be afraid to gives us tips and help us out. WHere do I find parts to fit for that o
If used parts are what you're looking for, check out prestigemustang.com.