• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

introduction to myself and my car

Jsleeper81

Whats going on everyone, this is my first post here just found the forum so thought i would start out with a post.
I am here to share everything I"m doing to my car as well as get advice along the way.

I have a 1992 mustang lx with a 2.3 5spd hatchback I bought this car in nov. of 2018 for 300.00. The kid who owned this car did not seem to care or know what he was doing it sat in his back yard with leaves and trash all over it he said he could never get it to run, i got it running with a new cps,icm and new ignition switch, I was excited because all I needed to drive the car was headlight and tailights then my wife told me she wanted me to get back into what I enjoy doing and asked if i just wanted to go ahead and start getting all my tools again that I had sold years ago to do a full restore I of course said yes.

Me being a chevy guy I'm not real familiar with the ford side but have always liked and wanted a mustang so I started doing my research to learn more about what can be done to these so after research I now know what I want to do I have already stripped down the car to nothing but a shell to begin the restore.

I'm going to post in the correct forum with all the info from begining to the end this will be a long process as the wife has limited me to x amount of funds per month but thats ok it will be worth the wait.

Last edited: