• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Interior Trim Questions

Kodiak

My brother and I have been restoring a 1990 Mustang 5.0 LX convertible for the past month or so and have just now started to have issues finding all the interior trim for the convertible, most specifically, the rear interior quarter panels. We have checked with all the junk yards nearby and have not been able to find a donor car. We are able to find the carpet piece that fits on it on LMR but can't find the actual panel anywhere except for one on ebay that is listed for $999 and that is a little steep for two college age kids. I am wondering if there is anyone who might be selling or know where to get these. If not I am probably going to have to learn how to make my own from fiberglass or carbon fiber (which I do have some basic experience with I would just rather not do that route). Let me know if you have any ideas. Attached is a picture from LMR.com of their carpet piece and it shows the part we need in grey.

Attachments

• acc-9093qt-blk_7813.jpg
    acc-9093qt-blk_7813.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1