• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi

2.3svx

Been working on Stang's since I was 14, finally got one! Raced my first autocross event last April, just put supercharger on it last week. Still needs lots of work but here's a test run!(sorry for Shakey footage!

Attachments

• IMG_20221020_074503844~4.jpg
    IMG_20221020_074503844~4.jpg
    964 KB · Views: 2

broncojunkie

Welcome and that's really cool you raced your first one! I'm 48 and still haven't done it lol! How was it?

Been working on Stang's since I was 14, finally got one! Raced my first autocross event last April, just put supercharger on it last week. Still needs lots of work but here's a test run!(sorry for Shakey footage!
I was able to get 10 spots for 79-04 Mustangs at the THSCC 2023 Autocross Novice School at The "Little Rock" in Rockingham, NC on Saturday, 3/25. This will be a great opportunity to get instruction from experienced 79-04 Mustang autocrossers. Here's a link if you're interested:

http://msreg.com/2023THSCCNoviceSchoolAndEvent1