• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi....Just saying Hello, based in Nashville TN...ish

s2h

Just saying hello,
My name is Scott, I also go by S2H (scotty 2 hotty - nick name given to me by a buddies wife)
I work on the road as an Audio Engineer/RF Coordinator in the Touring Concert Music Industry
spend a LOT of time out on the road for work.
actually Overseas at the moment while writing this post
I call the Tour bus my home, and I sleep better on the tour bus (assuming I have a good pillow with me) than I do in my own bed...
but I receive all my mail in Nashville TN (actually Kingston Springs, about 30 minutes west of downtown Nashville)

have owned many cars, all have been good old american brand vehicles(except for the one Mazda B2300 Pickup truck that I owned for about a year when I was 19).

have been mostly a GM owner, but have owned a 98 mustang, and now have a gutted 93 mustang that is my chassis for the current racecar project

not that it matters to much for a foxbody, but I also helped in the design and development of HP Tuners software...have been part of the development team since very early on.

I have no inner monologue, and say what I am thinking.....you would be amazed at how far you can get if you just say it like it is instead of trying to be all politically correct

Mostly just on here to try to make new friends and to meet new people who have the same interest in Muscle cars and Racing as I do.

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
S2H,

welcome......would like to see pictures when you have a chance and follow your build. Stay safe out there