• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey guys. Newcomer from Harleysville Pa. Just wanna introduce myself.

Rifster

Rebuilding my 92’LX from the ground up. So far, 3:73 gears, rebuilt diff, bbk upper and lower control arms, 5 lug axles with sn95 flange, bilstein shocks. Almost 3 years into this project. Feel free to throw out any suggestions. Thanks guys. Hope we can have some fun!

reef blue 93

Don't think I', too far from you, I'm in DELCO PA near the Philly airport. I just got back into the fox game myself with a 93 GT reef blue. Sounds like you're on the right track. 5sp? What do you have going on as far as power?

Rifster

Hey man. Yeah we’re not far at all. Is yours stock now? What’s your plans? Think I’m going stroker.

reef blue 93

Just trying to maximize potential with minimal things. Has a few bolt ons. I want it to be at full exhaust. Pulleys. Aluminum driveshaft. Cold air. Mass air meter. Throttle body. Sticky tires and see where I’m at.

From there I’ll go 4.10s and maybe some top end work. I’m really more interested in a full resto but with a few fun upgrades.

Rifster

I had a 92 GT when I was like 20 years old. It was green/gray. Beautiful. I tore it to shit and got it repo’d. This is a hobby but I want to build it now that I appreciate it.

reef blue 93

Yea since my first car ever which was an 87 GT 5 speed I've had an 06 GT auto which ran it's balls off ( damn near 12's with exhaust/cai/tune) then I grabbed an 04 GT which I really enjoyed but needed the cash so I sold. But now as a 34 year old dude there's nothing like the feeling of having a fox, a 93 reef GT was untouchable in my younger days and honestly pretty hard to find present day. Now that I can finally afford to own and build at my leisure, my limits are my ideas. Maybe just a bolt on resto. Maybe send it away for a real deal coyote swap one day. Who knows. I really want to be patient and keep this. Get my kids involved and the whole thing.

Redtwilight

Shinigami
Welcome to the site!

Feel free to start a build thread guys for us to follow along as you build your rides!

What are you doing for the front 5 lug swap? If you don't already have anything for it, go with '94-'95 SN95 front spindles and SN ('94-'04) brakes to complement the rears.

Rifster

Nice. Yeah I think that’s exactly what I’ll do. The rear housing is pretty rusty. Think I’m gonna get it blasted.