• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello there.

NotchRacer

Shake and Bake!
Hey all,

My name is Daryl. I have a 1980 Mustang Notch that is a race car, picture of it should be in my avatar. I have always loved Mustangs. But I respect all fast cars, because not all of them start out that way and I can respect the hard work that went into getting it there. This is my second Mustang my first one was a 95 5.0, I really miss that car. Yes it was the round uglier version but it had the 5.0 in it and was a good car. Other then that I am here to meet some cool Mustang owners and learn things about the Fox bodies that I didn't know before. Currently the Notch isn't mobile, I just put a 351C in it and need to get the rest of the associated things hooked back up to go racing. My time frame for all this is to be racing at Barona by December. So its a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to my experiences here. Thanks.

V/r
Daryl

NotchRacer

Shake and Bake!
Thanks, I am sure I will. From what I have read through some of the forums here you guys are the real deal enthusiasts and I am definitely in the right place.